- Stretches quads (front thighs)
The Auto Quad Stretch is a good warm down exercise after a lower body workout. Stretches such as the auto quad stretch help improve your range of motion and speed up your recovery. For more of a stretch you can pull the opposite leg toward your glutes and hold it a little longer. Keeping your muscles loose is a good way to avoid injury.
- Lie on your stomach.
- Bend first leg up to 90 degrees.
- Bend the second leg up and cross it over and behind the first leg.
- Repeat with the opposite side.
- Not pulling the leg toward the buttock enough