- Abs and Core
- Stretches sides of torso
The side drape performed on the ball will help you relieve tightness in your trunk muscles. If you sit for long periods of time and your body feels tight, this exercise will get you feeling better. Let your body melt into the ball and relax your upper body. You can perform this exercise as part of your cool down and post-workout recovery. Perform the side drape for both sides of your body during the workout.
- Stretch the arm closest to the ball, and brace the other hand in front of you for balance.
- Kneel down on the knee closest to the ball; the opposite foot stays firmly forward.
- Lean the side of the body onto the ball and roll yourself up over the ball.
- Relax your trunk and head, and breath deeply.
- Not relaxing the torso and neck muscles over the ball
- Tilting the top hip too far forward or back.