- Hips & Buttocks
- Stretches upper back
- Stretches mid back
- Stretches lower back
The tripod drape performed on a swiss ball stretches the back muscles. The upper, middle and lower-back muscles are effectively stretched with this exercise. The surface of the stability ball allows the muscles surrounding the shoulder blades to relax. Hold the stretch for 30 seconds or as long as it feels good. Alternate this exercise with rolling your back on the foam core to work out knots and give self massage.
- Kneel in front of a stability ball.
- Lean your trunk forward onto the ball and then roll forward so that you’re draped over the ball.
- Place your hands on the floor in front of the ball.
- Relax your trunk and head down onto the ball.
- Not relaxing the torso and neck muscles over the ball