- Internal rotator muscles of the shoulders
Shoulder internal rotation using an elastic band or cable machine strengthens the internal rotators. Rotator cuff exercises such as internal rotation performed with the resistance band help stabilize the shoulder joint.
- Secure one end of the band and hold the other end in one hand while standing.
- Stand sideway, with the resisted hand on the same side to the Band’s attachment point.
- With your elbow bent to 90 degrees, start with the hand away from the body.
- Rotate your arm so that the hand moves into the body, and then return to the start position.
- Twisting the body