The Certified Fitness Nutrition Coach is designed to provide the modern fitness professional or fitness enthusiast with an in-depth knowledge of key nutrition and dietary concepts and to apply this knowledge in an effective, client-focused manner
Learners must hold one of the following:
- Certificate in Fitness Instructing.
- Certificate in Group Fitness Instructing.
- Certificate in Personal Training.
- Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Physical Activity
- Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Exercise and Health.
It is recommended that the full course be completed within 8 weeks. The course manual is divided into 10 chapters. This same structure is followed throughout all the online learning materials as well to ensure consistency and simplicity of information. The course content follows a carefully planned order:
• Chapters 1-3 provide a comprehensive theoretical foundation to several essential nutritional topics.
• Chapters 4-7 teach the student how to apply their nutritional knowledge to the 4 most common dietary objectives related to health and fitness.
• Chapters 8-9 discuss how to perform effective dietary analysis and how to coach clients successfully in the needed diet and behavior change.
• Chapter 10 provides a useful reference to a range of legal ergogenic supplements.
The Certified Fitness Nutrition Coach online course contains 8 assessments in total. These are split between 7 online quizzes and a final applied case study exam at the end of the course. Each quiz has a clearly identified passing grade of 70% or 75% depending on the number of questions in the quiz. The final case study exam has a passing grade of 70%. All assessments must be completed successfully to pass the course. In addition to the assessments, a minimum of 90% of all online content, lessons, and videos, must be read and watched to meet the criteria for successful certification
Certified Fitness Nutrition Coach
Other Related Qualification
This course can be started Online at anytime