This qualification provides progression to Level 3 qualifications in Personal Training and can also provide progression to other related sectors e.g. Sports Massage.
The aim of the Level 2 Award in Instructing Suspended Movement Training is to train learners who already have knowledge and skills in fitness instruction. Teaching them to plan and deliver safe, but effective suspended movement exercises and training sessions.
Learners must hold:
- A Level 2 Fitness Instructing qualification:
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym/ETM).
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing.
- Some experience of suspended movement training is useful.
This qualification comprises of two mandatory units (4 credits).
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment.
- Fitness Academy Europe Certificate of Achievement
- Active IQ Level 2 Suspension Training Instructor (STI)