- Abs and Core
- Abdominal strength
The cross arm crunch is an effective exercise for strengthening and toning your abs. A strong core is everyone to live an active and pain free life. This exercise can be done anywhere since you don’t need any equipment. When performing the cross arm crunch focus on using your abs and avoid using the rest of your body.
- Lie on your back with your feet flat on the floor.
- Cross your arms over your chest.
- Keeping your neck neutral, roll your upper back off the floor.
- Return slowly to the starting position.
- Jutting the chin as you crunch up