- Abs and Core
- Hips & Buttocks
- Abdominal strength
The cross arm sit up is a more challenging version of the cross arm crunch. You are moving through a greater more range of motion and are thus doing more work. Once you have a base level of strength you can perform this exercise. This cross arm sit up is a great way to strengthen your core and build you six-pack.
- Lie on your back with your legs bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Cross your arms over your chest.
- Keeping your neck neutral, roll your upper back off the floor.
- Return slowly to the start position.
- Jutting the chin as you sit up
- Not sitting up all the way