- Abs and Core
- Abdominal strength.
The decline Sit-up exercise is an excellent strengthening exercise for the abdominals. The decline bench allows you to increase the range of motion over the standard crunch. If you are ready for an advanced abdominal exercise, give the decline Sit-up a try.
- Lie supine with the knees bent.
- Gently clasp the hands behind the head.
- Maintain a neutral alignment in the cervical spine.
- Slowly curl the upper body by flexing the trunk.
- Pause and return slowly to the starting position.
- Using momentum.