- Stretches deep calves
The calves are involved in almost everything we do. The deep calf stretch is a way to stretch your calf muscles and improve the mobility of your ankle. This stretch is very simple to do and can be done anywhere. It is recommended that you warm up properly before you stretch.
- Stand with one foot about 8 inches behind the other.
- Lowering the hips straight down, lean both knees forward as far as you can.
- Keep both feet flat.
- Repeat with the opposite side.
- Keeping the back knee straight
- Staggering the stance too long