- Abs and Core
- Full Body
- Hips & Buttocks
- Leg power
- Hip power
The depth jump with 180 degree spin improves both explosive power and proprioception. Plyometric exercises are advanced exercises that require a high level of fitness before you attempt them. The depth jump uses the stretch reflex to improve the explosive power in your legs. The 180 degree spin improves your awareness and balance. This is important for many sports, especially basketball and volleyball.
- Carefully step off a box.
- Land on both feet at the same instant.
- Immediately jump back up and turn fully around.
- Land again on both feet, facing the box.
- Hunching and not keeping the chest up