- Biceps strength
Dumbbell biceps curls performed standing are a great way to build strong, sexy arms. Dumbbell biceps curls are a staple in every gym. Almost everyone is interested in developing great looking arms. Dumbbells curls are used in place of barbell curls when balanced strength is desired in each arm. Sculpt your arms with standing dumbbell curls.
- Standing with your body stabilized, hold the dumbbells down at your sides, palms forward.
- Keep your chest up and your elbows braced at your sides at all time.
- Bend your elbows and pull the dumbbells up toward the shoulders until your elbows can’t bend any more.
- Return slowly to the bottom position.
- Letting the elbows move forward instead of keeping them back against the torso
- Leaning back excessively
- Swinging the body