- Stretches wrist and forearm muscles
The forearm supination stretch targets the wrist and forearm muscles. These muscles are susceptible to repetitive stress injuries and should be stretched often. Focus on gentle rotation of the wrist and hold the stretch for 20-30 seconds. Repeat the forearm supination stretch as recommended, typically twice a day or until return to normal function.
- With the right elbow bent at your side, turn the palm up.
- Cup the bottom of the right hand with the left hand.
- Using the left hand, gently turn the pinky-side of the right hand upward.
- Repeat with the opposite side.
- Hunching forward