- Hips & Buttocks
- Glute strength.
The Glute Kick with TQLB Leg Boot targets the hips, buttocks and leg muscles. This exercise is a good alternative for squats and leg presses when isolation of the buttocks is desired.
- Set doors wide, adjust swivel pulley to lowest position, attach TQLB leg boot and set resistance.
- Place outside foot into leg boot so strap wraps around the back of your foot above your heel and also under your foot.
- Stand facing pulley. Grasp door frame to stabilize your body, lean slightly forward.
- Move in toward pulley so leg with the leg boot isbent at a 90°.
- Slowly extend your foot straight out from your hip. Return to start position and repeat. Finish set and switch to other side, repeat.
- Excessively rounding your back.
- Rotating your torso as you extend your foot.