- Abs and Core
- Abdominal strength
The half curl-down strengthens the abdominals and hip flexors. The half curl-down can be included in your workout routine to help you strengthen and sculpt the abs. Diet and exercise are critical for fat loss. Isolation exercises such as crunches target specific muscle groups, but do not contribute to fat loss. The most efficient method for getting great looking abs is to keep a low-fat diet, exercise regularly and maintain a low body fat percentage.
- Sit with your legs tucked in front of you and feet flat on the floor.
- Keeping your face forward and both arms reached out in front, slowly lower your trunk.
- Stop at half way, hold for a second.
- Return to the start position.
- Going too far down with the torso