- Abs and Core
- Core Strength.
The Hanging Knee Raise is an advanced abdominal exercise. To perform this exercise correctly you will need to have good trunk, upper body and grip strength. If you are ready for a challenge, give this exercise a try.
- Facing away from machine, grasp narrow chin handles and hang body straight.
- Slowly raise knees towards chest until they are parallel with ground.
- Return to start position and repeat.
- Using momentum to bring your knees up.
- Swinging your upper body from the bar.