- Hips & Buttocks
- Glute strength (emphasis: gluteus medius).
The Hip Abduction with TQLB Leg Boot is an effective exercise for the buttocks, hip and legs. To do this exercise effectively try to extend you leg directly to the side without drifting forward or back.
- Set doors wide, adjust swivel pulleys to lowest position, attach leg boot to ankle farthest from swivel pulley and set resistance.
- Stand perpendicular to base pulley facing away frommachine, grasp door for stability and slowly draw leg out to side, keeping leg straight.
- Return to start position and repeat. After completing one set, switch to other leg.
- Leaning forward.
- Bending your knee as you draw your leg out to the side.