- Abs and Core
- Full Body
- Core strength.
- Full body strength.
The Hockey Swing with FSSB Straight Bar is a great full body and core exercise.
- Adjust swivel pulleys to highest position, attach FSSB straight bar and set resistance.
- Stand in staggered stance with body facing perpendicular to swivel pulley, grasp straight bar with an underhand and overhand grip with hands spaced shoulder width apart.
- Keeping a slight bend in elbows, swing straight bar down and across midline of body while rotating torso as in hitting a hockey puck.
- Reverse swing to starting position and repeat. After completing set, switch sides and repeat using other hand, although this may feel unnatural.
- Rounding the back.
- Not keeping the chest up.
- Not rotating the torso.