- Chest strength.
- Front deltoids strength.
- Triceps strength.
The Incline Press w/Handles On FSFIB Flat-to-Incline Bench works the chest, shoulder and triceps muscles, with an emphasis on the upper chest region. The anterior deltoids and triceps assist the chest muscles in the incline press. Incline presses can be used for pectoral definition and size.
- Set doors narrow, adjust bench to incline (about 45°) and seat pad to down position, adjust swivel pulleys to lowest position and set resistance.
- Lie on bench with small of back at bottom of long pad; grasp handles with palms up and arms outstretched, in line with middle of chest and with slight bend in elbows.
- Slowly press up and simultaneously bring hands together without locking elbows; return to start position and repeat.
- Over-arching the lower back.
- Lifting the hips off the bench.
- Dropping your chin towards your chest.