- Full Body
- Strengthens upper body.
- Strengthens torso and hips.
- Increases lower body power.
Jump burpees develop power in the legs. Burpees strengthen the entire body and provide a great conditioning workout. Perform jump burpees anywhere for a quick, effective workout.
- Stand with your feet at hip-width.
- Drop straight down onto your hands and kick your feet straight back (into a pushup position).
- Move immediately into a pushup.
- As you complete the pushup, immediately jump your feet forward between your hands.
- Rise straight into a jump.
- As you land, absorb and drop straight down into another repitition.
- Repeat for a specified number of reps.
- Letting the hips sag or drop while in the pushup position.
- Jumping the feet back one at a time (must jump both back at the same time).
- Not jumping the feet forward far enough.
- Landing from the vertical jump without bending the knees.