- Cardio-Respiratory System
- Full Body
- General warm up
- General physical work for the legs
- General physical work for the arms
Jumping jacks are a great general warm-up exercise. Jumping jacks involve the entire body and can provide an excellent conditioning workout for anyone with limited equipment. It’s common to perform jumping jacks as part of a boot camp style workout or during circuit training.
- Start by standing with your feet directly underneath you, and your arms at your sides.
- Jump and land with your feet apart while moving both arms out to the sides.
- Immediately jump and return to the start position, with your feet underneath you and your arms at your sides.
- Keep your chest up and maintain good posture throughout.
- Arms at down position when legs are apart