- Abs and Core
- Abdominal strength.
The Kneeling AB Crunch W/Triceps Strap is a great advanced strengthening exercise for your abdominals and obliques.
- Set doors narrow or wide, adjust swivel pulley to the highest position, attach optional Abdominal/Triceps strap (TQATS) and set resistance.
- Grasp ab/triceps strap so it rests comfortably around neck and handles are on the upper chest.
- Kneeling, facing away from machine, slowly contract abdominals so rib cage moves toward hips.
- Return to start position and repeat.
- * TQATS abdominal/triceps strap sold separately
- Using momentum to pull the weight.
- Not bringing your ribcage towards your hips.