- Abs and Core
- Stretches sides of torso
The kneeling ball side drape stretches the hips and torso. The stability ball provides an excellent surface in which to “melt” relax into. The surface provides allows you to stretch through a greater range of motion than if you stretched on the floor. Stretching should be performed after a workout when the muscles are thoroughly warmed up.
- Kneel down on the knee closest to the ball; the opposite foot stays firmly forward.
- Lean the entire side of the body down onto the ball.
- Stretch the arm closest to the ball, and brace the other hand in front of you for balance.
- Relax your trunk and head, and breath deeply.
- Not relaxing the torso and neck muscles over the ball
- Tilting the top hip too far forward or back.