- Abs and Core
- Full Body
- Hips & Buttocks
- Leg power
- Hip power
Lateral box jumps develop strong, explosive legs while improving balance and coordination. This exercise trains the body to move quickly from side-to-side. Perfect for skiers, basketball and volleyball players – lateral box jumps increase lower-body explosiveness.
- Stand with your feet directly underneath you.
- Jump up sideway onto the box, landing with the feet directly underneath you.
- Immediately jump sideway back down, landing with your feet directly underneath you.
- Repeat without pausing during the landing phases.
- Just tucking the legs instead of truly jumping
- Hunching and not keeping the chest up