- Abs and Core
- Hips & Buttocks
- Metabolic conditioning.
- Strengthening the whole body.
- Developing explosive power in the legs.
The Lateral Jump Burpee is a great exercise for football, volleyball, and martial arts. The Lateral Jump Burpee strengthens the whole body. For a challenging metabolic workout perform for 60 seconds, rest 60 seconds and repeat for five reps. Find an open field to perform the Lateral Jump Burpee.
- Place your hands on the ground.
- Jump your feet into a plank position.
- Jump your feet back in.
- Jump as far as you can to the side.
- Poor posture.
- Jumping too far and falling.
- Not bringing your feet all the way back in before the jump.