- Abs and Core
- Hips & Buttocks
- Metabolic conditioning.
- Strengthening the whole body.
- Developing explosive power in the legs.
The Long Jump Burpee complex develops explosive power in the legs while providing a challenging anaerobic workout. You may perform this exercise for a set distance or duration. This is a great exercise to perform outdoors, in group classes or with a friend.
- Place your hands on the ground.
- Jump your feet into a plank position.
- Jump your feet back in.
- Jump as far as you can.
- Poor posture.
- Jumping too far and falling.
- Not bringing your feet all the way back in before the jump.