- Lower body strength.
The Lunge with FSSH Squat Harness is a dynamic and functional lower body exercise. The lunge helps increase strength in the legs, hips and buttocks. Performing lunges with the FSSH Squat Harness will help improve balance and body awareness.
- Set doors narrow, adjust pulleys to waist level and set resistance.
- Facing towards machine, place squat harness over head and attach ends to each swivel pulley.
- Adjust both swivel pulleys into lowest position while lowering body into a squat stance; stand up straight to lift weight and take two steps backward.
- Keeping feet shoulder-width apart, take a step towards the machine so that knee forms 90° angle, and opposite knee does not touch ground.
- Return to start position and repeat; alternate legs and arms for each rep, or after completing one set, switch to other leg and arm.
- Leaning forward.
- Not engaging your core.
- Rounding the back.