- Abs and Core
- Abdominal strength
The narrow-feet crunch on bolster is an effective exercise for strengthening the abs and obliques. This exercise can be performed at home or in the gym. If a bolster is unavailable you can use a rolled up towel. The bolster increases the exercises range of motion and provides for a better contraction.
- Lie on your back and place a small rolled-up towel under the small of your lower back.
- Place your feet flat on the floor close together and your finger tips to the sides of your head.
- Keeping your neck neutral, push your back into the rolled-up towel and roll your upper back off the ground.
- Return slowly to the starting position.
- Jutting the chin as you crunch up
- Yanking the head up with the hands