- Mobilizes nerves throughout the spine
The neural mobilizer is a good stretch for anyone who sits for long periods of time. The goal is to mobilize the nerves throughout the spine. It can be done anywhere you have a space to sit down. Remember that this is a gentle mobility exercise and refrain from using momentum or hold the stretch too long.
- Seated on a chair, extend one leg straight
- On the first extension, tilt your head back
- On the second extension, drop your head forward
- Repeat with the opposite leg
- Using momentum
- Holding the stretch too long