- Hips & Buttocks
- Hip flexibility
The outer thigh stretch is a great stretch for the glute medius and the I-T band. All you need is a wall so you can do it almost anywhere. Stretching your I-T band is very important for runners and cyclists. You can adjust the position of your leg to find the optimal stretch for you.
- Stand next to a wall and place the closest hand on the wall for support.
- With the leg closest to the wall, cross it behind the other leg.
- Then slide the hips toward the wall, stretching the outside thigh of the leg closest to the wall.
- Repeat with the other side.
- Having the leg closest to the wall forward
- Rounding the back forward
- Leaning forward