- Full Body
- Test functional strength.
- Test dynamic flexibility.
The Overhead Squat Test is a great full-body, functional test, which assesses functional strength and dynamic flexibility.
- Grasp a dowel with both hands, place feet shoulder width apart, and bring arms straight overhead with elbows extended.
- Slowly squat down as far as possible while maintaing back straight and chest up.
- Stand up, while keeping your arms extended toward the ceiling.
- Bending the arms.
- Allowing the heels to come off the ground.
- Dropping the arms.