- Abs and Core
- Strengthens upper body.
- Strengthens torso and hips.
- Increases shoulder stabilization.
The Pike Press is a great way to strengthen the shoulders and arms. The pike press builds strength and lays the foundation for exercises such as, hand stands and hand stand push ups. Perform the pike press for more reps burn calories and build strength.
- Get into a pushup position.
- Walk your hands backwards and lift the hips straight up.
- Keep your knees straight.
- In this position, perform pushups, bringing your forehead to the ground and press back up.
- Repeat for a specified number of reps.
- Rounding the back.
- Bending the knees.