- Abs and Core
- Strengthens upper body.
- Strengthens torso and hips.
- Increases shoulder stabilization.
Pike walk with pushup is a bodyweight exercise that strengthens the upper body and core. The pike walk with pushup also stretches the hamstrings and glutes (butt). This is a good exercise for building shoulder stability and coordination. Perform the pike walk with a push up for more results in less time.
- Get into a pushup position.
- Lower your body, touching the chest to the ground, and push back up.
- Walk your hands backwards and lift the hips straight up.
- Keep your knees straight.
- Walk back out to the pushup position.
- Repeat for a specified number of reps.
- Letting the hips sag.
- Dropping the head.
- Swaying the hips from side to side.