- Biceps strength.
PowerBlock Dumbbell Curl — Seated isolates the biceps. PowerBlock dumbbell curls are a great way to develop definition in the arms. Supinate (palms up) your wrists for a peak-contraction of the bicep muscles.
- Seated on the bench with your torso stabilized, hold the PowerBlock dumbbells down at your sides with palms forward.
- Keep your chest up and your elbows braced at your sides at all time.
- Bend your elbows and pull the PowerBlock dumbbells up toward the shoulders until your elbows can’t bend any more.
- Return slowly to the bottom position.
- Letting the elbows move forward instead of keeping them back against the torso.
- Swinging the body.