- Hips & Buttocks
- Lower body strength.
The PoweBlock Romanian deadlift is a great exercise to improve both strength and flexibility in the posterior chain. It is safe for beginner exercisers and will help teach them how to control their bodies and feel what they are doing. This exercise is also very beneficial for advanced exercisers.
- Grab two dumbbells and stand up straight with a slight bend in your knees.
- Keeping your back straight, push your butt back and bend forward.
- Keep going until your hamstrings are too tight to go any further.
- When you have reached the limit of your range of motion, use your hamstrings to pull you back up to standing.
- Poor Posture.
- Trying to exceed your range of motion.