- Abs and Core
- Hips & Buttocks
- Chest strength
- Front deltoid strength
- Triceps strength
- Abdominal strength
- Quadriceps (front thigh) strength
The push up on knees is another way to make the push up a little bit easier for those who aren’t strong enough to do a regular push up. When doing this exercise it is important to keep your body straight and you stomach tight. When the push ups on your knees gets too easy you can advance to regular push ups.
- Get into a modified push-up position by balancing on your knees and placing your hands under your shoulders.
- Forming a straight line from shoulders to knees, lower your chest to the ground.
- Keep your elbows close to your sides throughout.
- Push yourself back up to straight arm.
- Dropping the head
- Cocking the head back
- drooping the lower back
- Holding the hips too high