- Strengthens upper body.
- Strengthens torso and hips.
- Increases shoulder stabilization.
Pushups – push-Ts are a great way to develop strength, coordination, and power in the upper body. If you are looking for a challenging way to get a workout your core muscles with just your bodyweight, try the push-Ts.
- Get into a pushup position.
- Lower your body, touching the chest to the ground.
- Push back up and quickly raise one arm and reach toward the ceiling.
- Your arms here should stretch in a straight line from floor to ceiling.
- Come back down and repeat with the other side.
- Letting the hips sag.
- Arms not stretching in a straight line up to the ceiling.