- Abs and Core
- Strengthens midsection.
- Increases agility.
The rock and roll is a fun way to strengthen the abs and improve coordination. The rock and roll is a basic bodyweight exercise that can be performed anywhere. This exercise transfers well to life and sport.
- Sit on the floor with your legs in front of you.
- Rock your body back and down, hands catching the floor right behind your head.
- Quickly push with your hands and roll your body back up to a sitting position.
- Repeat for a specified number of reps.
- Not rolling forward fast enough, thus having to straighten the legs to complete.