- Stretches wrist and forearm muscles
The seated double wrist flexor stretch is a good exercise for anyone who types a lot. It helps keep the wrist and fingers flexible. This flexibility is helpful for exercises like the front squat and the power clean. This stretch does not require any equipment and can be done anywhere.
- Seated, clasp your hands and interlace your fingers together.
- Then turn your hands and push your palms away from you.
- Keep your fingers interlaced while straightening your elbows.
- Feel the stretch in your fingers and forearms.
- Not locking the elbows