- Stretches wrist and forearm muscles
The seated forearm flush both stretches and strengthens the muscles of the forearm, wrist and hand. It is very simple to perform and can be done anywhere. When this exercise becomes too easy you can add grippers or a stress ball to increase the strength of your grip.
- Seated with the right elbow bent at your side, turn the palm down.
- Cup the top of the right hand with the left hand.
- Using the left hand, gently turn the thumb-side of the right hand downward.
- Repeat with the opposite side.
- Hunching forward
- Bending the wrist instead of twisting