- Hips & Buttocks
- Glute strength
The seated hip abduction machine is a simple and effective exercise for strengthening and sculpting the outer thigh muscles. This exercise also strengthens the glutes (rectus femoris).
- Position yourself on the machine so that the hip joint axis is in line with the machine axis.
- Press you back into the back support.
- Tighten your core muscles to hold the truck.
- Move the legs as far apart as possible, applying even pressure on both thighs.
- Hold the position briefly and return to the starting position slowly.
- Maintain tension on the thighs and do not let the weights disengage.
- Swinging the body.
- Moving your trunk forward.