- Increases range of motion in neck
- Increases range of motion in forearms and wrists
The seated neck and wrist stretch is a good way to actively stretch your neck wrist and forearm. This exercise can be done anywhere and it is good for people with limited mobility in their neck or wrist. The seated neck and wrist stretch is good for beginner exercisers and people who spend a lot of time sitting at a computer.
- Straighten your left arm down to your side, and then bend your wrist so that your palm points up.
- Rotate your arm so that the fingers point behind your body.
- Turn your head to your left, and then to the right.
- Repeat with the opposite side.
- Hunching forward
- Tilting the body to one side
- Elevating the shoulder