- Stretches wrist and forearm muscles
The seated wrist extensor stretch is good for keeping the wrist limber. Wrist flexibility is important for aikido and any other sports where the wrist could be injured. It is also good for anyone who spends a lot of time typing. There is no equipment needed so this stretch can be performed anywhere.
- Hold the right palm up at chest level and facing you, elbow out.
- Cup the back of the right hand with the left hand.
- Using the left hand, bend the right hand toward you so that the right palm moves toward the wrist.
- Repeat with the opposite side.
- Hunching forward