- Increases mobility in the wrists
Seated wrist mobility exercise increases circulation and mobility of the wrists and forearms. If you have a desk job that includes a lot of computer work this exercise should be performed daily. Seated wrist mobility will help keep your forearms and wrists healthy.
- Place your palms together in a prayer position, elbows tucked into your torso.
- Keeping the palms together, move both hands side to side in an “8” pattern.
- Continue to move smoothly while bending both wrists.
- Keeping the wrists and hands too stiff