- Stretches wrist and forearm muscles
The seated wrist pronation stretches the forearm, wrist, and wrist extensors. This exercise also reduces the pressure on surrounding tissues and increases circulation. The seated wrist pronation exercise enables you to isolate and stretch the muscles on the top of the forearm.
- Seated with the left elbow bent at your side, turn the palm down.
- Cup the top of the left hand with the right hand.
- Using the right hand, gently turn the thumb-side of the left hand downward.
- Bending (or flexing) the wrist