- Abs and Core
- Stretches sides of torso
The side rock performed while seated stretches the torso. The side rock requires core, trunk, and hip activation. Positioning the hands above the head stretch the lats.
- Seated, clasp your hands behind your head.
- keeping the head up and straight, push both elbows back as far as is comfortable.
- Drop one elbow down to the side and bend sideway at the torso.
- Repeat with the opposite side.
- Twisting or rotating at the torso
- Bending only from the lower waist