- Stretches nerves in the neck and down the arms
- Provides unrestricted movement in those areas
The sitting nerve stretch relaxes the nerves in the neck and down the arms. The sitting nerve stretch can be performed at home or in the office to facilitate unrestricted movement in the neck and arms.
- Lengthen your neck by raising the top of your head up as high as possible and lowering both shoulders.
- Gently pull your head over to one side with the opposite hand.
- With the hanging hand, bend the wrist so that the palm faces the ground, and then turn the fingers to the back.
- Repeat with the opposite side.
- Shoulder elevated
- Body leaning to one side