- Abs and Core
- Strengthens upper body.
- Strengthens torso and hips.
- Increases shoulder stabilization.
- Strengthens back of thighs.
The spider crawl strengthens the shoulders, chest, arm, torso, thighs, and calves. This is a great calorie burning exercise that can be performed at home or in the gym. This is a fun, effective exercise to add to your workout. Challenge your friends to a spider crawl race off.
- Sit on the floor with your feet out in front of you, and lean back on your hands.
- Lift your hips off the floor and balance on your feet and hands.
- Crawl forward without swaying side to side.
- Crawl for a specified distance.
- Rounding the back.
- Elevating the shoulders toward the ears (shrugging).