- Lower body strength.
- Core strength.
The Squat with FSSH Squat Harness is great for developing strength through the whole range of motion. This is a great exercise for developing leg and hip strength.
- Set doors narrow, adjust pulleys to waist level and set resistance.
- Facing away from machine, place squat harness over head and attach ends to each swivel pulley.
- Adjust both swivel pulleys into lowest position while lowering body into a squat stance.
- Keeping feet shoulder-width apart, push straight up until just before knees are locked; return to start position and repeat.
- Shifting body weight onto the balls of your feet.