- Cardio-Respiratory System
- Full Body
- Leg power
- Leg speed
- Leg conditioning
Stair “bleacher” runs develops power, speed, and full-body conditioning. This is a great conditioning exercise for burning fat, strengthening the glutes, and building powerful calves. Bleacher runs are great for track and field, football, and soccer. Be prepared for a butt kicking workout.
- Running up a bleacher (or stairs), take quick steps by moving your legs with speed.
- Swing your elbows in fast rhythm with your legs, moving the hands quickly from cheeks to hips.
- Keep good posture — chest up and back straight.
- Keeping the arms too stiff
- Not swinging the arms